This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Increasing traffic to your website, blog, or business can seem like an overwhelming process. Search online for it and you’ll find so many resources that you just don’t know where to start. I’ve had my site for 10 years. I’ve been through lows and some pretty amazing highs when it comes to traffic. Consistency and increasing that traffic long term is something that can often feel daunting, but it doesn’t have to be.
Have a Strategy
If you are going to just create beautiful content, amazing resources, and compelling articles – great. But if no one sees them, you’re doing yourself a disservice. Just as you have a strategy for your recipes, your photo editing, or your next travel post, you MUST have a strategy for how to get people to see your content. And to see it consistently.
Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers is the resource that you need. It will be your STRATEGY. I have seen a lot of different resources over the years, but Traffic Secrets is just different. With the 30-day challenge to increase your website’s traffic, you will learn the strategies and take the steps you need t0 learn about your audience, keep them coming back and find new people to engage with your site. Traffic Secrets makes that easy with the free resource, “The Unlock the Secrets Workbook.”
There are 5 Core Takeaways for me from Traffic Secrets.
- Find your dream customer. Who are you selling to? And even if you are a blogger with content, you still have a customer…..your audience. You have to understand who is coming to tot your site, where you can find them, and pull them into your funnels. This book teaches you how to find the dream customers, keep them, and turning them into returning customers.
- Listen Know what your audience wants and understand the steps you can take to find out how to listen to what your audience is looking for. How do you engage with them to find out what they want more of?
- Content for the Customer Many bloggers and websites use their own life experiences to create content. And that’s great. But make sure you still listen to what your audience is looking for. What do they want to see? Make sure your content aligns with what they have a passion for. Often, your passion will match theirs, so you won’t need to change much! Figure out what works and do more of it.
- Help Your Customers Find You Have the great content, know the customer, but also make sure they can find you and your content. Traffic Secrets will help you focus on strategies for generating traffic.
- Take the Lead on your Traffic Social media is great and can really help get your content in front of people, but it’s not a guarantee and it’s not CONSISTENT. The rules and algorithms change too frequently. You have to take the lead on making sure you keep your audience. I learned that an email audience/email subscribers are the only thing that I can over really truly see as consistent. No matter how many people follow me on a platform. Traffic Secrets will help you grow your email list.
More About Traffic Secrets & Russell Brunson
Russell Brunson is a Best-Selling Author & CEO of the $100M software company, ClickFunnels. He is best known for popularizing the concept of sales funnels and has built a following of over a million followers.
Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers will become your step-by-step guide – almost like a 1:1 coach. While the world goes through some uncertain time, the industry of blogging and social media is strong. Now is a great time to really learn about website traffic and leverage that info to get results. By completing the 30-day challenge, you’ll learn key strategies to increase your site traffic. =
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.