This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #TysonGamedayatStopandShop #CollectiveBias
These Puff Pastry Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Bites are perfect for football season! Buffalo chicken and cheese is rolled with a strip of pastry dough and then baked into delicious pick-up and go bites that combine the perfect flavor, and is great for game day snacking. Getting together to watch the game is one thing, but doing it with great food is another! But it doesn’t have to be complicated or too much work to create the snacks and foods that everyone loves.
I stock up at Stop & Shop on Tyson® products come football season because no matter what we’re doing on game day, Tyson brand makes the best snacks for a few or a crowd. I picked up Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips (Now Even Crispier!) and Tyson® Any’tizers® Snacks – Boneless Buffalo Bites. I love that Tyson® brand offers a wide variety of all-white meat chicken prepared in a variety of delicious flavors & sauces.
The Tyson® Any’tizers® Snacks offer crave-worthy flavor and the Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips are 100% Natural*, have no artificial ingredients and are minimally processed. You can serve these up after cooking – just as they are – or use them to make delicious, fun, game day snacks, like these Puff Pastry Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Bites.
To make these, all you need is:
4oz Cream Cheese
TYSON® Any’tizers® Boneless Buffalo Bites- 12
1 Sheet Puff Pastry – cut into 1 1/2 inch strips
1 Cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 tsp of water
- Cook and prepare buffalo bites as per package instructions. Allow to cool as they are easier to work with.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Spread a thin mixture of the cream cheese/cheddar cheese onto each puff pastry strip.
- Roll up each chicken bite in a strip of the coated puff pastry.
- Place onto baking sheet.
- Beat the egg and water and brush the mixture onto the sides of the rolls.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve up this easy game day snack! You can serve with blue cheese dressing if you prefer or ranch will even do to help cool the kick of these down!
The cheese makes it creamy and crispy and the Tyson® Any’tizers® Boneless Buffalo Bites give it the kick you’re looking for when you want a great snack! Serve it alongside Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips and you’re sure to have happy guests.
This recipe is so easy to whip up – give it a try and let me know what you think.
Visit Stop & Shop to stock up on game day essentials like Tyson® Any’tizers Snacks and Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips.