This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DadsLoveNautica #CollectiveBias
Make this easy and fun nautical themed gift basket for your special Dad. From the perfect scent of Nautica Blue to the perfect shades, new beach flip flops and anchor printable word art.
Hover over the above image to shop!
There’s no better gift than the gift of time, the gift of memories and family fun. This Father’s Day, I chose to make our gift to my husband about vacation and providing him all the things he needs for a great Father’s Day while getting ready for some time away.
I chose to go with a nautical theme because it’s where so many of our memories are based — by the sea.
This photo was taken in one of our happy places in Rhode Island. Our favorite beach. Our favorite place. These are the times memories are made! So it only seems fitting that his gifts invoke those same memories and help him get ready to make some new ones!
For Father’s Day this year, we’re giving him a mix of thoughtful and useful items – perfect for vacation and making memories by the sea.
Here is what we’ve included and some ideas on how to put together your own Father’s Day nautical gift basket.
- Basket or Tote for Travel
- Nautica Blue – No nautical theme basket for a special Father would be complete without Nautica Blue. I love this fresh, clean scent because it invokes the essence of life on the water and a nautical heritage. It has a fresh fragrance that is timeless, confident and masculine. Something about it just transports me to our favorite New England beaches and places by the water. The scent has an energy and freshness you’ll love with top notes of Jasmine, Bergamot and Pineapple and mid notes of Aqua Water Lily, and Watery Violet. It’s definitely my favorite and when my husband wears it, it’s about more than the scent for me…it’s about memories.
- Aviator Sunglasses with Blue Lenses – I love the blue shade of these lenses but any will do that fits your special guy’s style!
- Beach Towel – Make it fun! I found a Nautica brand towel and the blue/yellow and white striping remind me of summer at our favorite beach town in New England.
- Bar of Soap – pretty self-explanatory. Guys like new soaps and shampoos too!
- ID Holder – This is so useful for more than just a passport – great for storing ID, boarding passes, tickets or just downsizing from the regular wallet.
- Water Bottle – I chose a durable water vessel that he can keep handy all summer. It’s great for the beach or on-the-go.
- New Flip Flops – Find a vibrant beachy pair of flip flops. These are great for vacation and you can never have too many pairs.
- Father Sign – I wanted to include something that he could take to work or put on his desk at home. You can find or make a sign that fits your style.
If you’re interested in printing out your own, you can use free word art sites to create word art like this:
Choose your words, shape (I chose anchor), print and frame!
If you would like to download and print my anchor word art, click here, or the first image above! It makes a great gift along with the gift basket.
You can find Nautica Blue at Walgreens, where I picked up mine. You can also enjoy this $5 Text Rebate Offer: Enjoy a $5 offer from Nautica this Father’s Day by texting “NAUTICA” to 79495.