This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerItUpWithHatfield #SimplyHatfield #CollectiveBias
Entertaining is so much easier when you have easy-prep meals, especially during the summer. Summer entertaining is made even more simple with simple, crowd-pleasing recipes, like these Coconut Lime Pork Skewers. These taste like summer with the rich flavor of the coconut and the tangy lime.
Hatfield® Marinated Pork Tenderloin is the real winner of the dish – with the simple, full of flavor, dry-rub seasoned tenderloins that are ready to cook. Hatfield® makes dinner less about the cooking and more about family and entertaining – which is perfect for summer and July 4th entertaining, whether it’s on the grill, stovetop or slow cooker. You can expect the same thing every time, delicious, quality pork that is ethically raised.
Coconut Lime Pork Skewers
These are super easy to make – and will fly off the plate. The skewers are also perfect for your outdoor 4th of July gatherings, too. You can prep the meat ahead of time, soak your skewers (if using wooden ones).
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Hatfield® Marinated Pork Tenderloin (any variety; I chose sea salt); Cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for the grill
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh scallions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Rinds from lime
- Romaine lettuce leaves, for serving
- Toss the pork with half of the coconut milk, the vegetable oil, garlic and 1 tablespoon each soy sauce, and lime juice in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour – 4 hours.
- Preheat a your grill (or grill pan!) to medium and lightly brush the grates with vegetable oil. Thread the pork onto skewers. Grill the skewers, turning occasionally and brushing with the remaining coconut milk mixture. Ensure meat is fully cooked through and cooked to the correct internal temperature.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 tablespoon water and the remaining 1 tablespoon each of lime juice, soy sauce and coconut milk in a small bowl. Serve the kebabs in romaine leaves and drizzle with the sauce. Top with scallions (you could also do cucumber or peanuts!)
You can find Hatfield® Pork products at retailers like Stop and Shop! I always stock up for our summer entertaining needs while I’m there!