This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestlePureLifeBoxTops #CollectiveBias
As the weather starts to turn warm and we approach the end of the school year, it’s no secret that my “school lunch game” isn’t as good as it was in September. The spring seems busier and the routine more hectic.
One thing that doesn’t change, though, is my desire to give my kids a good lunch, snack and hydration throughout the day. I’m keeping things simple lately with easy lunches like hummus, veggies, whole grain pita chips and fruit. Paired with some soup, pasta salad or dinner leftovers, my kids are happy! My kids also love when I pack the Nestlé® Pure Life® water bottles with SpongeBob packaging in their lunches. They are the perfect size for them and I love being able to support their school by purchasing brands that participate in the Box Tops program.
Be sure to hover and click the image above to shop right from this post!
Added to that, did you know that Nestlé® sources their water from wells or municipal supplies, then put it through a 12-step quality process? This means that it meets strict standards for bottled water. And you can be sure to enjoy the same crisp taste all the time. They also enhance their purified water with a light blend of minerals for a distinctive refreshing taste. It’s no mistake that it’s the #1 bottled water globally!
Since my kids love getting notes in their lunch boxes, I decided to make cute water bottle tags. You can get the file HERE. There are messages and cute images on them, but there is room to write a personal note, too!
Once you print, trim on the cut guides and cut a place for the cap to fit through. Just follow the easy guides on the PDF and attach to the bottle.
I love how I can fit these 8oz. bottles into their bags so easily – they end up being the perfect amount! One for lunch and one for snack.
Before you remove the wrapping from the water, be sure to find and clip the Box Top. We collect ours in a little jar and send them to school when it is full! We have target dates our coordinator sets so it’s easy to remember!
Our school has always been very successful with the Box Tops program. We’ve had amazing coordinators really help make the program a success. Keep reading if you don’t know much about the program!
5 Things to Know About Box Tops for Education
- Each eligible school can earn up to $20,000 each year beginning March 2nd and there are no maximums on what you can earn from eBoxTops or Bonus Box Tops.
- Your school can use the funds earned for anything they need! My kids’ school regularly earns a pretty decent amount of money and it has been used to pay for programming, teacher wish-lists and more.
- Each school can have a coordinator to help make the program as successful as possible. Talk to your administrator to find out if your school has one!
- Each Box Top clip is worth 10 cents. This definitely adds up!
- On the website, you can become a member to get info about special offers and find out what products participate.
You can stock up on the Nestlé® Pure Life® 8oz. bottles with SpongeBob packaging at Walmart – in the water aisle.
What are your kids’ favorite lunches? What are some of your ways to keep lunch fun?