This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
Let’s face it, summer entertaining wouldn’t be anything without delicious things to drink or eat! The nice thing about summer entertaining is that it can be as simple as drinks on the deck, a few bites to eat, some snacks or a full meal. Anything goes in the warmer months and I’ve got two FUN things you must try the next time you host a get-together.
It goes without saying that Rosé is a necessity during the summer! And the perfect rosé wine for Spring and Summer is Cavit Rosé. It is light, crisp and has raspberry, strawberry, cherry and watermelon flavors and aroma. You can bring this bottle to the table for any occasion really – it’s great all summer long. Outdoor barbecues, parties, showers, outdoor and seasonal events.
And because it pairs so well with fish, white meats and lighter courses like salads – the wine will fit into so many lighter fare and summer themed menus.
TIP: You can even use Cavit Rosé in cocktails or mixed drinks — FRosé anyone?
You can learn all about this Limited Edition Cavit Rosé by visiting their website.
FREE PHONE WALLPAPER
If you love Cavit Rosé just as much as I do – you can grab this cute phone wallpaper for the summer. If it’s not ideal for your phone just shoot me an email and I can size it for you. ENJOY!
MY/MO MOCHI ICE CREAM
Before we had kids, we always went out for Sushi and it was out our favorite restaurant that I tried Mochi for the first time. It was so unique and delicious — ice cream wrapped in a sweet rice dough – that I never thought this would be the kind of thing I could have at home. Well — now you can and it’s SO GOOD.
My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream is a premium, delicious ice cream surrounded by a sweet rice dough called mochi. The mochi is chewy, sweet and almost melts in your mouth. The combination works and it’s delicious. And what’s more – it’s the perfect treat portion size.
Added to that, the flavors that they have are amazing! My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream comes in 8 flavors:
- Double Chocolate
- Vanilla Bean
- Cookies & Cream
- Salted Caramel
- Green Tea
- Ripe Strawberry
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Sweet Mango
I love the lightness of the Green Tea and the Double Chocolate is to die for – chocolate bits in chocolate ice cream with a chocolate, pillowy sweet mochi. It’s a majestic combination and if you serve these this summer – they will be the talk of your get-together, girls night or event.
You can also score a $1.00 coupon for My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream. Additionally, there is currently an Ibotta offer to earn $1.00 on your next My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream purchase. Save and savor these delicious treats – all while stocking up for a summer of entertaining and fun.
OTHER TIPS FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING:
- Have enough seating, especially if outdoors.
- With warm temps, keep your Cavit Rosé and other drinks on ice.
- Mix and match and have fun. Summer entertaining doesn’t have to be matchy matchy. Feel free to mix disposables with glass stemware or vice versa. Play with colors and patterns.
- Define your outdoor space with an umbrella, an outoor rug so people can kick off their shoes and relax. As mentioned before, plan your seating and have plenty of it.
- Serve classics and keep it light. Summer is a great time to simplify cooking and your dishes.
- Create a glow with lanterns, faux candles, real candles, tiki torches or string lighting. Do what works for your space and guests. Add in citronella candles if bugs will be an issue.
- Try new things – keep it fun with unique snacks, new dips and sauces and bubbly drinks!