This post is sponsored by Refresh Your Car®! but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
It’s officially road trip season. And I’m a little nervous. This is the first time we’ll be traveling since we parted ways with a minivan. In the minivan, I hate to admit, but I didn’t care so much about spills and kid debris. It seemed like that was what it was made for. But now that my son is 8 and my daughters are 6, we swapped it out for a regular SUV. It was time – and I never grew to love the minivan like people said I would. Until road trip season rolled around that is.
Now I’m realizing we have less room and I actually really care about keeping the interior of this car clean and car odor free! I’m not feeling incredibly optimistic, but I think it’s possible! To make it easier, I’ve put together a list of ESSENTIALS for family road trips.
They have mini diffusers and vent clips that come in a wide variety of fragrances, like Fresh Linen, Perfect Peach and Leather! They even have dual scents, like Lemon Lime Sunshine™. No matter what fragrance you choose, these work, are long-lasting and discreet. Look at how easy these vent sticks fit into your vent, delivering freshness for your entire road trip!
You can pick the one variety that works best for you or change them out and have fun with scents.
>>>> Learn more about Refresh Your Car®! here. <<<<
With a fresh car that will be kept smelling great the entire road trip, you’re ready to go! Here’s what else you’ll need to pack for that road trip.
ROAD TRIP ESSENTIALS
- Grocery store trash bags or zip-top plastic baggies – freezer size. Use one for garbage to keep the car clean and another for wet/soiled items.
- Wet wipes – hand and face as well as cleaning type.
- Binder with printable road trip games: there’s a ton of free printables online that you can fill a binder with
- Insulated, spill-proof water bottles – ESSENTIAL. They stay cold AND don’t spill.
- Flashlight – for reading at night
- Flip Flops – if you’re traveling in the summer these are essential. Kids can kick off their shoes and quickly put them back at stops.
- Towels – just because. You’ll never know why you end up needing them, but you’ll be happy you have them.
- Headphones for technology
- Playlists or movie downloads
- Snacks and Cooler – portion out snacks for easy distribution!
- Eliminate car odor with Refresh Your Car air vent sticks and mini diffusers.
What else do you like to have on road-trips?
You have the chance to win your own Refresh Your Car®! Prize Pack from Refresh Your Car! The brand will send you a variety to try for yourself!
Easy entry below: