This post was sponsored by Sands Bethlehem as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
As spring arrives here in the northeast, my family is starting to think about taking trips both near and far. To be honest, with three kids, I prefer the trips that are ‘near.’ Less travel, less fuss and more time for fun. One destination that is truly perfect is Sands Bethlehem. It’s the perfect entertainment destination for the entire family. With many activities to enjoy, there is something for everyone.
What You’ll Find at Sands Bethlehem:
- Fantastic restaurants from celebrity chef’s Emeril Lagasse and Buddy Valestro. Vacations call for good meals -and with two outstanding restaurants from these celebrity chefs, you will not go hungry!
- Designer outlet shopping: Rest, relaxation and a little shopping at some of the best outlets. You can see all they have to offer HERE : https://www.outletsatsandsbethlehem.com/
- The Best Hotel and Amenities
I love the style of the hotel and the decor of these rooms/suites.
- Luxurious spa for a little R&R: It’s always nice to sneak away from the kiddos when you’re on a trip for a little indulgence. A trip to a luxurious spa is what every mom needs – combining family time with “you-time.”
- Kids Quest and Cyber Quest: I love when there is planning and a space designed for kids. Kids Quest and Cyber Quest is so well thought out. My kids would have a blast playing here.
- World class casino for Mom & Dad – When the kids head to sleep – you can fit in some time at the casino.
- Local Lehigh Valley area attractions : This entire region is filled with SO much to do. You are at the center of it at Sands Bethlehem – so planning some time to explore is a perfect addition to the trip.
You will not run out of things to do on a trip to Sands Bethlehem. More specific to April, families will find Grossology Science weekends going on at Kids Quest at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem. You can visit Kids Quest every weekend for themed arts and crafts, special activities and more. If you’re looking to be pampered, the Steel Magnolia Spa & Salon has a promotion where you can enjoy 50% off a classic manicure with a spa pedicure service.
Learn more and Stay Connected
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.