I’ve partnered with Vaseline team to share some of my favorite winter must-haves! The most important one is the ultimate skin-saver, Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion. It is available at Walmart and helps keep your (and your entire family’s) skin hydrated and soft during the dry and cold winter months. Vaseline® Essential Healing leaves skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier.
This awesome place is where I walk my dog. It’s the Natirar (Raritan backwards – for the Raritan River that runs through it) Estate in Peapack, NJ.
Being outdoors is something I love and don’t want to give it up just because it dips below freezing. But the blistery, cold air can wreck havoc on your skin – no matter how pretty it is.
Vaseline® Essential Healing is my #1 pick to help save your skin this winter. Vaseline® Intensive Care™ lotions contain deep healing moisturizers plus Vaseline® Jelly that absorb deeply to heal dry skin. In addition, every purhcase of fVaseline® lotion (or jelly) in the U.S. will help support Direct Relief through a buy one to help heal one promotion. (Learn more HERE).
Some of my other winter must-haves:
1) Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion – This is my go-to all winter long, for me and my family. It keeps our skin hydrated and looking healthy all season long.
2) Shawl Scarf – This reversible shawl scarf is an essential. You can wear it so many ways. Additionally, since the design is reversible – it is two looks in one.
3) Good Water Bottle – Vaseline® Essential Healing works on your skin, but keeping hydrated is always your body’s first defense to keeping your skin healthy. The cold weather, dry heat indoors and chilling winds can all take a toll on your skin. Keep hydrated!
4) Lip Balm – Don’t forget a hydrating lip balm. Vaseline® makes several types – like this one. Don’t wait until your lips become chapped or dry to start applying. Your best defense is applying a good balm daily.
5) Tech Gloves – Keep your hands smooth this winter by applying Vaseline® Essential Healing Lotion and applying gloves before heading outdoors. A glove with a ‘tech’ friendly finger will help you keep your hands covered up even while staying connected.
6) Cuticle Oil – If your cuticles get dry or irritated with the cold weather, applying a cuticle oil (Vitamin E Oil works great) will help keep those delicate cuticles looking great this winter.
7) A good book – The best part of winter is being able to cuddle up. After returning inside from the cold, treat your skin right with Vaseline® Essential Healing Lotion and cuddle up with a good book.
Want to try Vaseline® Essential Healing? Get COUPON here.
How do you battle the cold weather
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion.