I’m excited to partner with Dunkin’ Donuts through Blog Meets Brand to share the new premium hot tea offerings at participating Dunkin’ Donuts – including five vibrant flavors, with both caffeine and caffeine-free options.
On-the-go is a priority for many people – and now Dunkin’ Donuts has new choices for enjoying the comfort of a cup of hot tea during a busy day. And not just any tea — they’ve relaunched their hot tea offerings with a brand new lineup of premium teas.
Five Vibrant Flavors
- Bold Breakfast Black™ Tea: A bold blend of full leaf black tea for a full bodied flavor.
- Harmony Leaf Green™ Tea: A vibrant full leaf green tea delivering a delicate earthy flavor.
- Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring chamomile flowers, citrus and herbs combined to offer a fragrant and delicate taste.
- Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring hibiscus, herbs and natural berry flavors to deliver bright and juicy flavors in every sip.
- Cool Mint Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion combining peppermint leaves and natural herbs to offer a cool, invigorating taste.
To be honest, these are not what I thought I’d be able to get on-the-go – and I love it. I can see myself enjoying the Bold Breakfast Black Tea in the AM as I get started with work. The Harmony Leaf Green Tea is perfect for those stressful days – and now, in the evenings, when I want something hot, it doesn’t have to be something filled with caffeine. I love that Dunkin’ Donuts included caffeine-free herbal options! Chamomile Fields would be great as you wind-down in the evenings!
The tea is served in pyramid tea sachets containing high-quality full leaf teas and herbal infusions for the optimal steep! These new hot teas are available now at participating Dunkin’ Donuts nationwide. They are replacing the previous tea options. Dunkin’ Donuts continues to give their customers, even more choices with the quality and value they expect. These new teas really are a welcome addition for me as a customer. Any time of day, with the convenience of the Dunkin’ Donuts app, I can order what I want and have it in minutes.
What I love most is that I can get a cup of hot tea, ready-to-go, or can I enjoy them at home by picking up a box containing 15 individually wrapped pyramid tea sachets. (Suggested Retail $6.99 at participating Dunkin’ Donuts.)
Get more information by visiting: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/
Dunkin’ Donuts offers customers a wide-range of food and beverage options – hot and iced coffee, espresso beverages, frozen beverages, iced tea and now new premium hot teas. As always, there’s a selection of sandwiches and baked goods.
Which tea from the new premium hot tea lineup at Dunkin’ Donuts would you most like to try?
This is a sponsored post for Dunkin’ Donuts through Blog Meets Brand – all thoughts and opinions are my own.