As a mom to twins, I remember a short time ago that I was obsessed with all things “baby.” When you have two babies on the way, you sort of go into overdrive about that kind of stuff. I’ve shared many resources here about twins. So,when the awesome people at The Baby Cubby reached out to me to see if I would share some of my favorite items for twins, I jumped at the chance. Below, I share my top picks and my recommendation for whether you need one or two of the item.
- Nuna Rava Convertible Car Seat – Sleek, sophisticated Convertible Car Seat with impressive safety features. Buy Two.
- Baby Jogger City Select WITH the Second Seat Kit – I cannot tell you how much I LOVE my Baby Jogger. You will sing this stroller’s praises everytime you use it. MUST HAVE!
- Timi & Leslie Rachel Satchel – “That’s a diaper bag?!?” was the response I got all the time when being complimented on this beautiful bag. This bag is gorgeous all on it’s own. Add in the functionality of a great diaper bag and it’s a win-win for any mom, especially when you have twins. Recommendation: Buy One – unless you want two colors. I won’t judge!
- Happy Baby Wrap – When you have two babies, and only two arms, you need a good baby wrap! Recommendation: Buy Two (one for each parent or caregiver.)
- Stokke Tripp Trapp – When you have twins and have to buy two of everything, you come to appreciate things that grow with your child, like this high chair. It is a chair you can use for YEARS. Recommendation : Buy Two.
- 4Moms MamaRoo – This bounces and sways, like you do! So, when your arms have grown tired of rocking and swaying two (although you’ll become quite good at it), this will be a great place for one baby. Recommendation: Buy One.
- DockATot Grand Dock Baby Lounger & Sleep Positioner – The portability of this lounger is what wins me over. Being able to take this and go when you have twins makes all the difference. Buy One.
- Little Unicorn Cotton Muslin – You will use these for everything! Swaddling, tummy time, feeding, lightweight stroller/carrier cover, and much more! Recommendation: Buy Two or Even Three packs!
- Owlet Baby Vitals Monitor – Peace of mind is worth any price. When you have twins, especially twins that may have been born at lower birth rates or may be preemies, this monitor will give you peace of mind. Buy Two. **Note, this system isn’t optimized for use with twins. You’ll want to carefully pair each one and use with a different app account on two different phones (each caregiver’s phone). To me, it’s worth it.
- Puj Tub – Conforms to fit any sink. Makes bath time a breeze. Recommendation: Purchase One.
Why Shop The Baby Cubby?
Get Connected with The Baby Cubby
Disclosure: I was provided with a gift card to facilitate my own shopping experience with The Baby Cubby for the purposes of review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.