This review was made possible by iConnect and Mr. Clean. I was provided the featured product and compensations to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.
We’ve done a lot to our home since moving in – our kitchen, family room and more recently, we did wainscotting in the living room. There’s A LOT more I want to do, but unfortunately, there’s a budget. Not all upgrades have to be expensive or involve a lot of work. Sometimes the best upgrades involve cleaning. Mr. Clean can help you achieve that 15 minute home renovation. The Magic Eraser and Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner can be used to give a home a facelift – quickly and easily. This is especially helpful if you don’t have the budget to make the changes you want to or if you’re moving and want to make your house look it’s best before selling. Mr. Clean will give you that like new clean because his products are tough on dirt all around the home!
One thing that is still on my list to upgrade in our home is the door and window mouldings. I really wanted them to be more decorative and match our cape cod style home. For now, it’s on hold but I realized I could make my current door mouldings look a lot better with a #15minreno. With young twins, we’ve had baby gates in most of our doorways at some point.
Some of them leave scuffs and marks on the door frame, making it look dirty.
A quick clean with a Magic Eraser will help to upgrade the whole look – cleaning these up makes my hallway and doors look cleaner!
There are a lot of 15 minute renovations that you can do! Here are some other ideas:
- Keep your kitchen counters and islands looking shiny and untouched with Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner.
- A kitchen sink has to stand up to a lot of grease and can become stained over time. Before spending the money and time to replace your sink, use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to erase build-up, and make it shine like new.
- Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power on the shower door to help remove hard water stains, cloudy build-up and soap scum; it will save you several hundred dollars versus replacing!
- Floors can become dull and underwhelming over time. Before stripping up hardwood or tile, Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner can get them shining like new again! (Note: For finished wood use dilute only.)
- Winter months can take a toll on your fireplace. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power can help eliminate smudges and markings left around the hearth, wood trim and fireplace screen to return it to a like-new fireplace.
Want some more ideas for a #15MinReno and other tips?
Join the Twitter Party:
Twitter Party Details:
Date: August 5th at 8pmCST
Celebrity Guest: Johnathan Scott of HGTV Property Brothers
Prizes: 4 Renovation Kits including multi-use screwdriver, tape measure, various Mr. Clean product and a piece of decor.
Grand Prize: $400 GC to a Home Improvement Store
RSVP here: http://vite.io/iConnectIM
Connect with Mr. Clean
Mr. Clean Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealMrClean
Mr. Clean Facebook: https://facebook.com/mrclean