I have received product samples of the products mentioned below for the purposes of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I received no product or compensation for the mention of the spa. This link was provided as an example for my readers.
If you have an expectant mom in your life – give a gift that she’s sure to appreciate! Some tips:
1) Be careful with spa or salon gift cards – unless intended for after delivery. Many moms stop getting their hair dyed or do not get massages. Know your expectant mom’s personal style! Another tip is to find a salon or spa that specializes in services for the mom-to-be! Many do have pre-natal services, like the Woodhouse Spa, in Summit NJ.
2) Stick to accessories as gifts – scarfs, hats, jewelry. Clothing can be difficult as moms never know how their body is changing from month to month – or even day to day!
3) Find personal care products geared towards moms-to-be, like Belli Skincare.
These pristinely pure products have ingredients that have been safety screened for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, making them perfect for anyone concerned with what they put on their skin (They’re also free of artificial fragrances and dyes, phthalates and paraben preservatives.)
Gift picks pictured:
- Eye Brightening Cream — A Vitamin K enriched eye cream that revives and illuminates tired eyes, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines.
- Pure & Pampered Body Wash – A pure and balanced cleanser for the entire body that leaves skin hydrated and silky, never tight or dry.
- All Day Moisture Lotion – After the shower, treat skin to this luxurious, deeply moisturizing cream featuring uplifting lemon oil and soothing chamomile.
- Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator — A daily moisturizer rich in botanical humectants and antioxidants.
A great moisturizer, like CapriClear Spray On Moisturizer is also great for a mom-to-be. Helping to prevent and treat stretchmarks and itchy skin, this spray-on moisturizer is perfect. It is 100% fractionated coconut oil, one of the gentlest and most effective moisturizing ingredients available. Conceived by a dermatologist, it can even be safely used on the most sensitive of skin.
4) Save big baby gifts for a shower or closer to the due-date. I do like to throw in a little something for the baby during the holidays, such as a cute teething rattle from Olives & Pickles. This line has the most beautiful organic plush toys – a great gift! Pictured is the Waldorf Doll – which has the wooden teething rattle.
5) Lightly scented, natural candle is great for helping moms to get some rest & relaxation!
Put all your gift ideas together and package beautifully in a stocking or gift basket.