Over the past few months, I’ve been gathering gluten-free recipes as we start to transition our son to a gluten-free diet. Finding recipes that he will like and the whole family can eat has been easier than I thought. Tyson Gluten-Free Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets is something that I can use in so many different recipes, like my Apple-Walnut Chicken Salad. My picky son loves it and it makes a quick and easy lunch.
With chicken salad, it’s all about the chicken and how you prepare it. Being able to cut down on the prep-time makes this recipe even more simple and ensures it tastes great, too. The Tyson Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Fillets, available at Sam’s Club and take the all the work out of preparing the chicken.
You can find them in the frozen foods section of Sam’s Club. Tip: Do not go to this store hungry unless prepared to eat a lot. They have a multitude of cooking stations set up and they are pretty hard to pass up – especially with three kids in tow. Let’s just say I didn’t need to feed them lunch that day. We made sure to stop by the demo for Tyson Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Fillets. We were able to taste them before buying and I was able to get some preparation tips and recipe ideas.
Sam’s Club will be hosting some more in-store demos for the Tyson Gluten Free Chicken Breast Fillets on April 4th and 5th, as well as May 4th. You can make sure you don’t miss out by checking this list of participating stores.
- 2 Tyson Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Fillets (heated as directed on packaging)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (quick search online will yield you the brands that certify GF)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small apple – I prefer fuji or honeycrisp, chopped
- 2 Romaine leaves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare chicken according to directions on packaging.
- Allow to cool & cut into desired chunks or shreds.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, salt and pepper with chicken. Mix to coat.
- Add in celery, apple, cranberries and walnuts and combine.
- Serve alone or on a Romaine leaf.
Using the Tyson Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Fillet makes this recipe simple and quick to prepare.
From the freezer to recipe-ready in about 20 minutes…
This chicken salad makes a great lunch or snack. With spring and summer approaching, I can see it working out great for a picnic or barbeque, too.
Served alone or on a Romaine Lettuce leaf, it’s definitely ‘go-to’, gluten-free recipe.
What are some of your favorite Gluten-Free Recipes?