There’s few beauty products that can truly do it all. Moroccan Argan Oil is just such a product – with uses for skin, hair and body.
Eden Allure has worked hard to bring a line of products that includes a Pure Argan Oil from Morocco. They have used only the most refined Moroccan Argan oil possible and a special deodorizing process has eliminated the natural odor that some can find too strong for skin use. Through this line, Eden Allure is able to bring consumers the finest in natural skin care but also help promote the advancement of a long oppressed group of women. This fairly-raded Argan oil is purchased from the Berber women of Morocco helping to fund social improvements for these women. They donate a portion of their proceeds to Global Fund For Women – which aids in relief to abused and impoverished women around the world.
Argan Oil is ideal for all skin types, dry, damaged, sensitive, and allergenic skin and can help regenerate, heal and protect skin. The Vitamin F or essential fatty acids (Omega 6) moisturizes the skin, helping to fight again and improves elasticity. The natural components regulate lipid levels minimizing fine lines and wrinkles and the high concentration of Vitamin E and the squalene, neutralize free radicals shielding your skin against aggressive environmental factors.
Moroccan Argan Oil is very rich in:
* Vitamin F (omega 6): anti-aging and anti-dryness of skin
* Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory for sensitive skin, UV protection, and aids in cutaneous micro-circulation. Also neutralizes free radicals
* Phenols: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, powerful against fungus and bacteria, activates blood circulation and activates Vitamin C
* Triterpens: restructure cells, is anti-inflammatory and slows down cell aging
* Squalene: suggested to prevent against skin cancer
How Can You Use Eden Allure’s Pure Argan Oil from Morocco?
10 Great Uses:
- Facial Moisturizer – massage a few drops into cleansed skin, smooth over face and neck. It absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy.
- Anti-Aging Treatment for skin – helps treat fine lines and wrinkles; won’t clog pores.
- Leave in Conditioner for Hair – Add a few drops to wet hair, roots to tips – excellent for hydrating hair and scalp.
- Tame Frizz in Dry Hair – Help increase shine in dry hair and tame frizz. Add a few drops, rub between palms and smooth through hair.
- Hair Treatment – Use a larger amount of the oil in hair as an overnight hair treatment.
- Cuticle Treatment – softens and helps encourage nail growth. Massage a few drops into cuticle.
- Dry Heels/Feet – Rub into dry, cracked heels as an overnight treatment.
- Bath Oil – Add a few drops directly into your bath.
- Body Oil – Smooth onto skin after shower or bath.
- Prevent Stretch Marks – Smooth a few drops onto belly during pregnancy to help prevent stretch marks and keep skin smooth.