Try these Lasagna Bites as the ultimate comfort food & appetizer at your holiday gathering! This has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ad #MakeHeartburnHistory #CollectiveBias
Sitting down around the table together with family and friends is definitely a highlight of the holidays – but so are the moments (and appetizers) before the meal. I don’t know about you, but I love grazing on small bites of my favorite foods, sometimes more than the meal itself. So, when something like heartburn tends shows up it can ruin all the fun of the holidays.
Good thing you can get all-day, all-night protection with Nexium® 24HR Capsules 42ct *, for the treatment of frequent heartburn. With just one pill a day, you can make the most of the holidays – and indulge on the foods you love. Nexium® 24HR helps give the green light for you to enjoy your favorite foods – even trigger foods, like the ingredients in these lasagna cups.
Lasagna cups take the best ingredients in lasagna and put it all into one bite. A favorite comfort food into the perfect portion. Wonton wrappers provide the base in a muffin tin.
Seasoned ricotta, basil, FRESH mozzarella and a family tomato sauce are added to each “cup” and baked. Delicious!
But cheese, tomatoes, the garlic – all of it can trigger heartburn. Taking Nexium® 24HR in the time leading up to the holiday* can allow you to put all that out of your head, so you can focus on preparing for the holiday and think about enjoying these tasty bites.
Looking for the recipe – see below! If you’re looking for Nexium® 24HR to try this holiday season, you can visit Walgreens to pick up the 42 ct. capsules.
While you’re there – Walgreens is great for last minute shopping, too! There were so many great gift ideas – from beauty sets, throws, candles, decor and more!
*Disclaimer: May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. It is not immediate relief.
What are your favorite foods to enjoy during the holiday celebrations?
- 1 cup marinara sauce, any kind - homemade or store bought
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 2-inch won ton wrappers
- ½ cups fresh mozzarella, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil for topping
- Non stick spray for muffin tins
- Recipe Option: Make it meat lasagna by adding cooked ground beef to the bottom layer.
- Heat your oven to 375
- Spray a light coat of non-stick spray onto muffin tin
- Season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper, to taste; and dried italian seasonings. Mix well
- Fit wonton wrappers into each of the muffin cups.
- Make sure you have a large enough opening at the top to put your layers in.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese.
- Add 1 1 tablespoon tomato sauce and finally with mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat for one more layer.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes and wonton wrappers are golden brown. Watch carefully so the wonton wrappers do not burn.
- Serve right away - garnished with fresh basil.