When I was asked to test out Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus, there was no arm-twisting needed. The idea of retiring my iron sounded really appealing. I’ll admit it, however, my iron had actually already been retired for quite some time due to one simple fact: I hate ironing. I don’t even own an ironing board. Total housewife fail. My idea of ironing was the fluff cycle on the dryer and taking my husband’s work shirts to the dry cleaner for pressing.
However, summer presents some challenges in this iron-free household. With lighter, easier-wrinkled fabrics, clothing can look messy if not wrinkle free. My twin daughters wear little cotton dresses and no matter how quickly I get them out of the dryer, they are always wrinkled. This product has been great and I can’t imagine being without it. Take a look at my quick video about how to use it and why it works for me!
As you can see, quick time-saver. Minimal effort and great looking clothes.
Some Product Info on this “Wonder Bottle”
- Great for home & travel with over 101 household uses.
- Quick-fix solution to remove creases from pillowcases, bed sheets, drapes, tablecloths, napkins, ribbons, decor and more.
- A quick spritz also removes odors and helps to freshen up furniture, pet beds, infant car seats, etc.
- Fashion-saver – This product can also remove static cling from your garment.
- New improved bottle creates finer mist for broader coverage and reduced drying time.
Available at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kroger, Publix and many other grocery, drug and mass retailers.
1 liter bottle $6.99, 500 mL bottle for $4.19 and travel friendly 3 oz size for $1.99
For more information, check out:
How would you use this product to give up all or some of your ironing?